A “Target Follower” is the ideal person YOU are trying to reach.
- the goal is not to have a large following
- people who will connect , trust, & relate with you
- income producing potentials
- RISK: too many followers may sat “you won’t engage with me” or you won’t care about me”
- RISK: too many followers may say “you’re not a real person”… you’re a celebrity or a business…
- it’s up to you to decide if you want to manage your followers, where you block and drop non-target followers or not… this lesson is more about who you want to seek out to follow.
- your followers want to know you are just as interested in them, as they are in you… so don’t get too many followers